Philips Viva Collection Hand blender .
- Let the ingredients cool down to approximately 80°C before processing them.
- You can't disassemble the knife. Just clean it in warm water with some cleaning detergent.
- Pour some warm water with some cleaning detergent into the beaker,
- Insert the blender bar and let the appliance operate for approximately 10 seconds.
- Afterward, detach the blender bar from the motor unit and rinse it under the faucet.
- It is common for a new appliance to produce an unpleasant smell or emit some smoke when it is first used.
- This will stop after you have used the appliance a number of times
- The appliance may also produce an unpleasant smell or emit some smoke if it has been used for too long.
- In this case you should switch the appliance off and let it cool down for 60 minutes.
- Don't use crush ice , this is not recommended. The blades will become blunt if you use the appliance to crush ice.
- You have to clean every part that will come into contact with food before you start using the appliance.
- This appliance is equipped with an overheat protection.
- If the appliance overheats, it switches off automatically.
- Unplug the appliance and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
- Then put the power plug back into the wall outlet and switch on the appliance again.