Superior performance is guaranteed with this cooler, it can keep ice cold for up to five days even in temperatures up to 32oC. It has an incredibly robust and durable construction, designed for long-term performance and features high quality materials such as PU foam insulation. For easier carrying, it includes two-way handles, these are also more compact than traditional moulded handles and so are more compact for storage. The no tilt channel drain makes emptying a simple task and is also rust-proof and leak resistant. The lid is very practical and is hinged for easy opening, it features handy beverage holders and works well as a small table when access to the contents is not required; it is also designed to accommodate bungee cords to give you the option of additional dry storage. Internal dimensions are optimised to provide excellent storage space, allowing this cooler to hold up to 98 cans, perfect for a family holiday or a summer party al fresco.
70 QT Xtreme Cooler Features:
Xtreme Cooler Range Features:
- Capacity: 66.2L
- Two-way handles for flexible easy carrying
- Tall enough to hold 2 litre bottles
- Dimensions: 80 x 46.4 x 40.6 cm
- Holds 98 cans
- Made with environmentally friendly Thermozoneâ„¢ insulation.
- Thermozoneâ„¢ insulation contains no CFCs, HFCs, and HCFCs.
- Thick PU foam in the body and lid of the box provides effective insulation, the injected PU foam fills every gap, therefore there are no cold spots even on corners.
- Cooling performance: will keep ice frozen for up to five days in temperatures upto 32 degrees C.
- Hinged lid with deep beverage holders that provide insulation for the drinks
- Lid takes elastic cords for additional dry storage
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel drain no-tilt draining for easy cleaning.
- Outer box polypropylene, polypropylene is extremely rugged and resistant to acids and chemical solvents.
- Inner box polyethylene, its smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Product Country: USA