How to install battery:
1. Remove the battery cover, and insert 2 AAA batteries as instructed.
2. Replace the cover.
How to use:
1. Choose your desired tool and attach it to the interface of the main component.
Carborundum grinder—to file, smoothes, and shape the nails.
White corundum grinder— to smooth the fine grains on the nails, good for crystal nails and natural nails.
Nickel grinder—to shape with precision and reach the corners of the nails
Sandpaper grinder—to remove the burrs after shaping the nails.
Felt grinder—to gently smooth the nail surface to allow easier application of polish and nail care products
2. Turn on the device, and push the switch upward to the desired position: Low Speed (?/?6500 rotations per minute) or High speed (?/?8900 rotations per minute).
3. Turn off the device after use and push the switch downwards to “0”.
How to clean
1. Flush and clean the attachments with a brush, cloth or tissue after each use.
2. The device is not water-proof; do not wash it with water.
1. Remove the batteries out of the device if you are not going to use it for more than 30 days.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. DO NOT disassemble the main component.