The carnival is in town and Dora has arrived with her friend Boots to enjoy the attractions. Help Dora collect prize tickets by playing the games! Introduces age-appropriate curriculum that covers letters, numbers, shapes and logic through 7 engaging activity categories, each with 3D Dora joystick
- A child’s first laptop that promotes an age-appropriate curriculum
- Interactive activities introduce letters, numbers, shapes and logic
- With the 3D character joystick, children can join Dora on an engaging adventure of learning
- There is a grand prize to be awarded if Dora and Boots can earn enough prize tickets from taking part in the activities
- Features cheerful music, sound effects and the real voice of Dora
- 1. Independent PlayInteractive activities promote confidence and interest in learning. LDC screen animations guide your child through challenging activities.
- 2. Discovery and Exploration7 different activities with 2 modes of play keep young minds stimulated. 3D Dora character joystick encourages children to explore.
- 3. Language Development & PhonicsIntroduces the alphabet and beginning letters. Expands vocabulary.